Golden-i Virtual Event 2021
Cloud Community Europe - Luxembourg Association (CCEL) is pleased to invite you to the Golden-i Virtual Event 2021 Gala which will be broadcasted from the Auditorium of PwC Luxembourg, on Thursday July 1st, starting at 4:00pm.
The first 100 registrants will receive an exclusive Golden-i Gift Box!
If like us, you can’t wait until July 1st, the sponsors of the event will be using the platform from June 17th proposing online CONTENT, RetroGaming CHALLENGES (Snake, Race, Tetris) and REPLAYS of past events.
On the same platform, on July 1st, the ROUND TABLE and the AWARDS ceremony will be broadcasted from the auditorium of PwC Luxembourg.
4:00pm Opening of the conference
by the ITnation team
and Philipp Jäggi, CIO in Action 2020 - Laboratoires Réunis
4:10pm Round Table
"Re-open: Looking to a business revival in a more open economy"
Moderator: Sébastien Lambotte
- David Foy, Head of Int. Development/Digital Economy - Luxinnovation
- Fred Giuliani, VP & Head of Business Unit Digitalization - BCEE
- Ananda Kautz, Head of Innovation, Digital Banking & Payments - ABBL
- Patrice Witz, Technology & Digital Partner - PwC Luxembourg
5:00pm Awards Ceremony
- Cloud Community Europe Luxembourg (CCEL)
- Association of Information Society Professionals (APSI)
- CIO of Tomorrow 2021 awarded by PwC Luxembourg
5:30 End of the event